Our wine appraisers appraise your wines
WineryandWineAppraisals.com clients request our wine appraisals for many purposes. Our wine appraisers prepare wine appraisal reports most frequently for the following:
- INSURANCE – New policies or loss claims
- PURCHASE & SALE AGREEMENTS – Buying or Selling
- TAX ISSUES – Bankruptcy and charitable contribution tax deductions
- GOVERNMENT SEIZURES – tariff, taxation and law enforcement
- BANKS – Collateral Loans and Foreclosures
- LAW FIRMS – Probate, wills, estate planning, marriage dissolution, contested assets, and litigation.
- APPRAISAL REVIEWS – An appraisal review is the written review of another appraiser’s appraisal reports or workfile.
Do you have wine inventory or a wine collection you are looking to sell? WineryandWineAppraisals.com can assist you with that challenge. Please visit our Liquidation Services page.